We received negative provocative feedback from a client who received a visa to the country.
The client repeatedly points to fictitiousness, but does not understand simple truths.
What should be considered?
- The embassy does not issue visas for fictitious documents.
- The company is public, the registration of the company is determined by the state register.
- Any information is verifiable and can be challenged.
- The client expressed a reluctance to cooperate with our company. The client’s behavior was defiant, incomprehensible, and also violated our company’s policy.
- We always post our communication with clients, as this is PROOF and Guarantee for us (the company) and for the Clients.
- The only desire of this AGENT is to force our company to be AGGRESSIVE.
I am not sure that this is the desire of a COMPLETELY ADEQUATE person.