Lithuania Schengen Business Visa
If by the nature of your business or organization tasks you need to visit Lithuania, you must have a business visa in Lithuania. This category of the document makes it possible to visit the country many times, which significantly simplifies relations with Lithuanian partners, without forcing them to issue an invitation for each visit, without which an official visa to Lithuania cannot be opened. Our company is an indispensable assistant in the preparation of visa documents of any categories. The managers of our company value and save the time of their clients, therefore, a business visa to Lithuania will be issued without any delays or worries on your part.
How to get a business invitation to Lithuania?
Our experts can help you get a Lithuanian business visa. Such a visa is placed in the passport on the basis of an invitation. Invitations are usually issued with a request for a year. But, depending on the presence or absence of previous Schengen visas in the passport, the decision of the consular staff for how long to open a visa will depend.
In addition, our specialists can advise on a package of documents and help fill out a questionnaire if you plan to apply for a Schengen visa to Lithuania.
Depending on the purpose of your travel to Lithuania, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion.
Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside in Lithunia permanently, you will have to apply for a different Lithuanian Schengen Visa, accordingly.
You can apply for the Lithuanian Schengen Visa since 2007 when Lithuania as a Member State of the EU also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
Stat: As per 2019, Lithuania has issued a total of 406,872 uniform Schengen visas from 413,966 visa applications received at Lithuanian consulates and embassies around the world. The Visa rejection rate was 1.19%.
Required documents for business visa invitation:
- Passport Scan Copy
- Full Permanent Address
- Planned Date Of Travel
- Business Detail (Name, Address, Phone)
List of additional documents Lithuania Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Lithuanian company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
General required documents for a Lithuanian Visa Application:
- Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Lithuania Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about visa photo requirements and specifications.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Europe travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Lithuania and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Lithuania and itinerary
- Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Lithuania.
- Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Lithuania.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Lithuania. A foreign national who wants to enter the territory of the Republic of Lithuania, while applying for a Lithuanian Visa it needs to attest to the Lithuanian Embassy or Consulate possession of 40€/day.
3-4 working days
Purpose of payment — Law consulting regarding immigration to Lithuania
Please, contact us +380731392898, +48508639747 (WhatsApp)