A business visa to Portugal requires the collection of a considerable number of documents. To obtain a Schengen permit for a period of one year or less, you will have to convince the embassy of the veracity of the purpose of your trip.
Only businessmen who are ready to make investments in the local economy can enter the country for a long time. Therefore, if you do not want to deal with the visa center yourself, contact our agency for services!
Our company provides official Portugal business invitation letter which gives you the opportunity to get a Business visa for a single/double or multiple entries valid up to 90 days. To obtain a business visa, you need to submit your application in the (VFS GLOBAL) or embassy of Portugal in your home country.
Varieties of business visas in Portugal
A business visa to Portugal for foreign citizens is divided into two main varieties: If you need to conclude an important contract on behalf of your company or attend a business exhibition for tourism purposes, choose category C. But if you plan to open your own business, you need to apply for a business visa to Portugal in the category D!
Thanks to this permission, you can safely open your own business, register in the international registry and accept workers. Even when a business visa to Portugal becomes invalid, your case will not be canceled. You can lead them from a distance.
Required documents for business visa invitation
- Passport Scan Copy
- Full Permanent Address
- Planned Date Of Travel
- Business Detail (Name, Address, Phone)
Required documents for Business and Conference Visa:
- Application form completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Two Recent (not older than six months) passport-size photographs in color with white background. (3.5cm / 4.5cm)
- The Passport should be valid for at least three months (any other type of travel document should be valid for at least six months), beyond the intended duration of stay in the Schengen territory and with at least two blank pages to affix the visa. No visa will be issued on the additional page of the passport. Previous passport, if any, should also be submitted with the visa application.
- A Copy of refusal notification of previously denied Schengen Visas if any.
- A Covering letter from the Indian organization or company mentioning the designation and current profile of the applicant, purpose of the visit, itinerary, name & contacts of the company in Portugal.
- An invitation letter from the company in Portugal / Notification to attend conference/ seminar/ workshops from the Organizers. Mentioning the invitee details, the dates and purpose of the trip with detailed schedule of the business meetings or trainings, venue of conference/seminar, and contacts (phone and email) of the persons/organizations who are inviting the applicant.
- Travel ticket reservations
- Proof of accommodation (reservation of hotel/apartment).
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries .The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival &departure.
- Proof of Financial support such as :
o Original Bank statement for last three (03) months duly stamped and signed by the issuing bank branch.
o Copy of Income Tax Returns for the last three years
o Copy of Salary Slips for the last three (03) months (if employed)
o Copy of Pan Card
- Copy of Registration certificate of the company (if applicant is the business owner)
- Proof of occupation.
PRICE* 350 USD
Process time — 1-2 working days
Purpose of payment — Law consulting regarding immigration to Lithuania
Please, contact us +380731392898, +48508639747 (WhatsApp)