In terms of adaptation, Latvia is one of the most favorable countries for employment, when compared with other countries within the European Union. Usually there are few communication problems. The average salary is 500-600 euros for unskilled and low-skilled work, from 1000 euros — for specialists with higher education and good qualifications. Latvia work permit can be obtained with help of our experts.
How to get a Latvia work permit
Latvia work permit can be obtained from the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs on the basis of visas and residence permits. If the employer intends to hire a foreign citizen, he is obliged to register a vacancy at the State Employment Agency at least one month before applying to the SEA for approval of a visa invitation or sponsorship for a residence permit. Foreign nationals are required to obtain several separate work permits if they plan to work for more than one employer or for several positions. If the work of foreign citizens provides for a short stay in Latvia, not exceeding 90 days in a six-month period, a work permit may be issued in accordance with the validity of the visa.
Required documents for Latvia work permit
- Passport Scan Copy
- Full Permanent Address
- Planned Date Of Travel
- CV (certificates and diploma)
- Previous Visas (if available)
- Copy temporary or permanent residence permit (if available)
Which documents we provide for you?
- Work permit
- Work agreement
- Letter of accommodation
- Guarantee letter
Package price: 1000 USD
Purpose of payment (Law consulting regarding work permit and residence)
Prepayment (before start a processing) — 500 USD*
Documents which you should submit to the Embassy of Latvia :
- DULY FILLED VISA E-APPLICATION FORM
The application form must be filled in by every person regardless of age
The passport validity must exceed the validity of the visa not less than 3 months. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages and must be issued less than 10 years ago
- 1 (ONE) COLOURED PHOTO
size: 35×45 mm, on light background, glossy, head must take 70-80 % of the all picture
- HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY VALID FOR ALL SCHENGEN Travel medical insurance policy valid in all Schengen countries and covering the entire period of the visit in the Schengen area. The minimum amount of the insurance is 30 000 EUR without franchise. Insurance period must be longer of 15 days than duration of stay
- The CONFIRMATION OF SUFFICIENT FINANCIAL MEANS
- In that case if the inviting party won’t cover all expenses during the stay of the foreigner in the Schengen area, the foreigner must present the confirmation of its sufficient financial means. The cost of living in the Schengen area per day is 60 EURO.
- As the confirmation of sufficient financial means there should be presented the following documents:
- bank statement on turnover at the bank account for the last three months with the copy of the obverse side of the credit card;
- Travel cheque
- To confirm the sufficient financial means for the business trip there should be presented a guarantee letter from the employer-company with the indication that the company assumes all costs for the business trip of the employee and document certifying the company registration as a taxpayer.
- INTERNAL PASSPORT A copy of internal passport (both sides)
- REFERENCE LETTER:
- from School or university — for pupils and students;
- from Job place — for all employees – for the employees the reference letter is needed on the official blank with the indication of the position, seniority and the wage for last three month
- from the Social Protection Fund — for pensioners
- A letter must be in English on official company paperwith stamp, signature, date and clearly mentioning: address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer, the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service.
- COPY OF THE RESERVATION OF ROUND TRIP TICKETS — only by the request of the Consular section
- HOTEL RESERVATION / VOUCHER must be presented in case of stay in the hotel during the trip
- STATE FEE FOR THE EXAMINATION OF THE VISA REQUEST
The fee for processing visa application is non-refundable in case of refusal
State fee for citizens is 35 EUR
- DOCUMENT CONFIRMING THE PURPOSE OF THE VISIT
Consulate takes a decision on the issuance of the visa within 5 working days (7 calendar days) counting from the next day after submitting the visa request to the consulate.
Please, contact us +380731392898, +48508639747 (WhatsApp)