Portugal language courses: E9 — EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL (LESS THAN ONE YEAR)
Portugal language courses Visa is issued to the applicants for a period of less than one year applying for Educational or professional course attendency.
Required documents for Portugal language Courses
Required documents for admission to language school:
- Passport Scan Copy
- Full Permanent Address
- Planned Date Of Travel
Required documents for Visa
Required documents for Long term Visa to Portugal:
- Filled Visa Application Form (available at https://www.vistos.mne.pt/en/visa-application/apply-for-a-visa).
- Passport valid for an additional 3 months following the duration of the intended stay.
- Two identical passport photographs, up-to-date and in good condition, allowing proper identification
- Travel reservation ensuring the return of the applicant to the home country
- Valid travel insurance covering necessary medical expenses, including emergency assistance and repatriation.
- Form authorizing access to Portuguese criminal record consultation by the Immigration and Border Services
(Serviço de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras – SEF).
- Police Clearance certificate from the applicant’s country of origin or country of residency for over one year – the Police Clearance certificate is only considered valid up to three months after the date of issuance. Older PCC’s will not be accepted (minors under 16 years of age are exempt from producing any criminal record related document). (PCC should be Apostille from MEA)
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of means of subsistence, i.e. financial documents, including bank statement for the last six months and ITR model V for the last 3 years, if applicable.
- Document issued by the professional education or training institution certifying admission to a course for the duration of less than one year.
400 USD — Certificate of Enrollment (Admission), Accommodation Confirmation*+ price includes payment for the first month of study
AFTER YOU ARRIVE TO PORTUGAL you need pay 150 USD per months for language course.
Processing of the documents takes around 2-3 working days.
In case of an unexpected delay getting the visa, it is recommended to obtain a document confirming the change of the start date of your classes.
Course admission is open all year round.