Why would you need Tourist invitation to Lithuania? Depending on the purpose of your travel to Lithuania, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion.
Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside in Lithunia permanently, you will have to apply for a different Lithuanian Schengen Visa, accordingly.
You can apply for the Lithuanian Schengen Visa since 2007 when Lithuania as a Member State of the EU also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
Lithuania is a great place to relax, the Baltic Sea, a large number of cultural and historical monuments, ancient cities and excellent Lithuanian cuisine, this is the perfect combination for a vacation.
For a tourist visa to Lithuania you will need: To determine the travel route, taking into account that the visa can be issued for a maximum of 90 days, since Lithuania is a member of the Schengen zone, there is also the opportunity to visit other countries of the Schengen agreement. The main documents for a visa are a tourist voucher, paid round-trip tickets, hotel reservations for the entire stay.
General required documents for a Lithuanian Visa Application:
- Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Lithuania Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Europe travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Lithuania and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Lithuania and itinerary
- Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Lithuania.
- Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Lithuania.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Lithuania. A foreign national who wants to enter the territory of the Republic of Lithuania, while applying for a Lithuanian Visa it needs to attest to the Lithuanian Embassy or Consulate possession of 40€/day.
In cooperation with European tour agencies we offer complete support of your visa process. Tourist visa package includes accommodation confirmation, travel voucher, insurance, company details.
Why choose the Lithuanian visa?
- Quick document collection
- Interrupts the corridor after a Polish visa
- Opening a work visa for a year, even in a blank passport
- High probability of obtaining a visa
- Lithuanian visa opens even after refusals of other countries
Required documents for Tourist invitation to Lithuania
- passport copy
- planned data travel
- permanent address registration
Price — 200 USD
Process time -2-3 working days