Every day more and more citizens are trying to go abroad in search of decent pay. As soon as an attractive vacancy appears, a logical question arises about how to get a work permit in Estonia (Estonian work visa). Full information today can be found by contacting the specialists of our company at any comfortable time. In addition, it is possible to consult in detail on the issue of registration, collection and transfer of necessary papers, interviewing at the embassy, requirements for the applicant.
Establishment of a work permit in Estonia (work visa D)
A work visa to Estonia for foreigners is a permit to stay in the country for the duration of the contract. A visa can be issued to people who go to the state for the purpose of obtaining income, and not rest or travel to family members.
This is a list of the primary documents you need to collect. More detailed information on how to apply for a work visa to Estonia can be obtained from specialists. Only they can take into account absolutely all circumstances. Sometimes you need to give information: on the state of mental health, the estimated value of the property. Also, an extremely important point, when receiving a stamp, is the passage of a personal interview. The main question: will you return back to your homeland or try to stay in a foreign state forever. The right option is to assure the officer that you are earning money to gain practical experience. As a result, there are many pitfalls. For this reason, you should reflect on the issue in order to contact the experts for help in opening a visa. Agree, it will be unpleasant to receive a refusal.
A “visa D” or a work permit to Estonia is a long-term visa issued to an foreigner for a period of up to 12 months or 365 days for a single or multiple stay in Estonia. In addition, on the basis of an Estonian visa D, you can visit Schengen countries for up to 90 days.
How can we help you?
To obtain a D visa, you need to collect a package of documents in accordance with the requirements specified in the law. Assistance in obtaining a work visa is one of the services of our company. We help the employer and the applicant apply for a work permit in Estonia (visa D) for workers from other countries outside the EU.
In the process of cooperation, our specialists
- Answer all your questions;
- Orient, what is the exact list of requirements of the law for obtaining a work visa;
- Help to draw up a package of documents for obtaining a visa D and make a note on short-term work;
- Pay the state fee;
- Order and pay insurance;
- Will coordinate the process before and after submitting documents to the state department;
In a word, experts will do everything to ensure that obtaining a work permit in Estonia (work visa) is as simple as possible, fast and without obstacles.
Special conditions are applied to pregnant or nursing women, and to parents of small children. The best thing is next: every worker can have at least 28 days of vacation in a calendar year.
- Passport Scan Copy
- Full Permanent Address
- Planned Date Of Travel
- CV (certificates and diploma)
- Previous Visas (if available)
- Copy temporary or permanent residence permit (if available)
Process time — 35-45 working days
DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU SHOULD SUBMIT TO THE EMBASSY OF ESTONIA:
- travel document which is issued within previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
- fully completed and signed application form;
- photo (size 35×45 mm);
- insurance policy valid for Estonia or for the Schengen area with a coverage of at least 30.000 EUR for the entire duration of stay;
- documents indicating the purpose of journey:
- confirmation letter from the host;
- documents proving that applicant is going to work in Estonia (confirmation from the employer, registration of short-term employment);
- documents proving that applicant is going to study in Estonia;
- documents proving family ties or marital status if the purpose of journey is to visit a private person;
- documents confirming sufficient means of subsistence during the stay in Estonia;
- documents confirming accommodation and provision for expenses during the stay in Estonia;
- at the time of submission of the application, biometrical data – 10 fingerprints of the applicant is collected; children under the age of 12 and persons for whom fingerprintin g is physically impossible shall be exempt form the requirement to give fingerprints;
- visa fee 80 €
Before start a processing — 450 USD*
Purpose of payment — Law consulting regarding work permit and residence in Estonia
Please, contact us +380731392898 (WhatsApp), 485 086 397 47