Hungary is a European Union country offering immigrant workers good working conditions and stable salaries. You will learn how and by whom to find a foreigner in Hungary from the managers of our company.
Third-country nationals can obtain a work permit in Hungary in two ways. On the one hand, within the framework of residence and employment of third-country nationals in accordance with the consolidated procedure for granting permission by Directive 2011/98 / EC, on the other hand, by obtaining a work permit.
If the employment of foreign citizens in Hungary takes place in the specialties, and for jobs in accordance with the notification of the Ministry of Finance, this employment does not require permission from the point of view of the labor market, i.e. The government office is not involved in the immigration process here.
How to get a work permit in Hungary
Accordingly, a third-country national can establish legal employment relations in Hungary on the basis of
- A residence permit issued by an immigration authority (Office of Immigration and Asylum) based on a single application process, or
- Employment permits (issued by: Department of Employment, Government Office)
- Passport Scan Copy
- Full Permanent Address
- Planned Date Of Travel
- CV (certificates and diploma)
- Previous Visas (if available)
- Copy temporary or permanent residence permit (if available)
Which documents we provide for you?
- Work permit
- Work agreement
- Letter of accommodation
- Guarantee letter
30 working days
Package price: 1200 USD
Prepayment (before start a processing) — 600 USD*
Purpose of payment — Law consulting regarding work permit and residence in Hungary
Documents which you should submit to the Embassy of Hungary:
- Dully filled and signed application form for residence permit and Appendix 10 – find it on the website of
Immigration and Asylum Office of Hungary
- Valid passport with the previous (old) passports (at least 2 blank pages in the valid passport are needed , the
passport has to be issued within the previous 10 years) Passport must be valid until the end of your
- 2 passport-size photos (not older than 3 months )
- Flight booking
- Accommodation proof for the whole period of stay
- Valid insurance (just travel insurance, if general insurance will be provided by the employer)
- Bank statement about the last 6 months
- Proof of income, if its applicable
- Signed preliminary employment contract issued by employer. It must contain the duration and conditions of
work and salary details.
- Valid preliminary “Workforce Needs Registration Form” issued by competent Hungarian authority.
- School certificates in English (the most recent school certificates which are related to the job, should be
legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and attached with certified Hungarian translation)
- Birth Certificate issued by the public authorities
- Clear character certificate issued by competent police department
- CV in English
- Declaration on the member of immediate family members under the applicant’s financial support, if the
applicant’s status is married.
Please, contact us +380731392898, +48508639747 (WhatsApp)